Charles

i have a problem. i can't use my hp psc 2410 to make copies from the h.p.
director when i click on make copies ,i get a small window that says
printer is not responding or is disconnected.it is connected and works
manually. i had a error code R 6025,alsoRundll32.exe.another message is
microsoft visual c + +runtime libary runtime error.i just got laid off and
can't afford dell or microsoft costs to fix it.i have a dell demension 3000
with windows xp home.if any one can help us i greatly appreciate it thanks

Hi Charles,

Support for HP products:
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"charles" <kingnqueen@pivot.net> wrote in message
>i have a problem. i can't use my hp psc 2410 to make copies from the h.p.
>director when i click on make copies ,i get a small window that says
>printer is not responding or is disconnected.it is connected and works
>manually. i had a error code R 6025,alsoRundll32.exe.another message is
>microsoft visual c + +runtime libary runtime error.i just got laid off
>and can't afford dell or microsoft costs to fix it.i have a dell demension
>3000 with windows xp home.if any one can help us i greatly appreciate it
>thanks

Visit:-
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

regards,