Question Computer pulse vibration

Aug 5, 2019
So around a year ago I purchased a computer from NZXT BLD, and it has been great. But, the past 4 months I've had the most annoying problem and I can not find any help for it. So I contacted NZXT BLD Support, and they've helped me a lot but I still can't fix this issue. The issue is whenever I start running a demanding game my computer starts vibrating and it pulses. When it does the vibration isn't bad enough to vibrate a coin or anything but you can feel it through the desk. I use the NZXT Cam software and if I turn on all my fans to 100% nothing happens, but if I turn on my AIO Cooler fan that's when the vibration starts. Keep in mind NZXT BLD Support have sent me 3 brand new NZXT Kraken x62's so the cooler cannot be the issue. So then they thought it could be the fans, and I have mounted on the AIO ,which are NZXT AER RGB, so they went ahead and sent me two new ones. I replaced them as well and the problem still happens.If you hold the AIO hoses they vibrate like crazy, and when you hold them tightly the pulsing vibration stops. It makes no sense to me. I've also checked my power supply, and the power supply is not causing any of the vibration

My parts

Case NZXT H700I
Cpu cooler NZXT kraken X62
Two NZXT AER RGB 140mm fans
One NZXT AER RGB 120mm fan
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus X Hero
GPU EVGA GTX 1080 TI SC2
CPU i7 8700k
PSU Seasonic Focus plus 850W Gold
RAM G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 32gb
Storage Samsung 960 EVO 1TB & Seagate barracuda 4TB

ASK THE COMMUNITY