Nov 6, 2021
Hi (sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language) , so its been some time since i bought my new computer, but there is this times were it randomly shutdown (and no, it's not heating a lot, it sometimes shutdown when i'm idle or doing something that does not require a lot of the CPU like using Word or searching in the Google). First i tought it was some problem with Windows 10 configuration and searched for a lot of sollutions in the internet (changing power plan, disabling forced windows updates and etc), then i tought it was just the Windows 10 itself that was corrupted or something like that, so i formatted it and installed a new version of the Windows 10, after some days it happened again, a random shutdown. In the Windows 10 event log there is that error "Kernel Power ID 41", when the pc is restarting after one of those random shutdowns it shutdown again when the OS is about to start, but it does not shutdown when i avoid starting the OS by acessing the BIOS. I don't know anymore what should i do! :(

Here are my specifications:

Microsoft Windows 10 PRO
BIOSTAR Motherboard H310MHC
Processor I3 8100 @ 3.60 GHz
Goldenfir SSD 240 GB, Samsung HDD 500 GB

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You need to list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Please include the age of the PSU and the version for your OS, considering you've mentioned being on Windows 10.

Nov 6, 2021
CPU: I3 8100 @ 3.60 GHz
Motherboard: BIOSTAR Motherboard H310MHC2
RAM: 8GB RAM
SSD/HDD: Goldenfir SSD 240 GB, Samsung HDD 500 GB
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: ATX 500w
Chassis: evolut gamma eg 805

Nov 6, 2021
did it again, i did some searches trought the internet and still haven't found a solution, but some more information here:

When it ramdomly shutdown sometimes it doesn't restart, i need to press the power button to start the PC again and then it keeps shutting down when Windows is about to start (again, it's not the Windows corrupted or something like that, i tried everything: formatted, searched for solutions in the internet, disabled some configurations that could have been causing the shutdowns and nothing solved!). After this random shutdowns, the only way i can start the PC normally is by acessing the BIOS (it doesnt ramdomly shutdown in the BIOS), then i exit the BIOS and the PC starts normally.