Question Computer Randomly Began to Have Poor Performance. Ran Command Prompt “perfmon /report” and got all 0's. What's wrong here?

Aug 12, 2020
As the title says, two days ago my usually powerful computer randomly began to perform terribly. Specifically, all my games can barely run, and that's only if I drop graphics settings to the absolute minimum. I checked for viruses - nothing. I updated all my drivers - nothing. I changed the performance to High Performance - nothing. I reinstalled a clean copy of Windows - nothing. I cleaned out the inside of my PC to remove excess dust - nothing.

All that done I became convinced the issue lies somewhere in my hardware. At the recommendation of some online forums I ran a report through the Resource and Performance Monitor and even though all Basic System Checks show Passed, I was informed the rating for all systems is poor or very poor. When I looked closer, I discovered my computer got a 0 on every score.

CPUScore 0
D3DScore 0
DiskScore 0
GraphicsScore 0
MemoryScore 0
Does this mean my motherboard is shot? My CPU? Something else? I'm getting no errors, no explicit crashes or blue screens, no overheating, CPU and Memory are rarely above 30%, disk rarely above 2%.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I would greatly appreciate them! Also, if more information is needed, just let me know where I find it and I will share it.

Thank you!

For reference, here are my computer's specs:

Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903
Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Installed RAM: 32.0 GB (31.9 GB usable)
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070, driver version 451.67

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model PSU, wattage, age, condition?

How many drives - make, model, capacity, how full?

Look directly in Task Manager and Resource Monitor (just check one at a time). Determine what all is running, what resources are being used and to what extent (%).

TRENDING THREADS