Question Computer Randomly "Crashes"

Apr 27, 2021
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor (12CPUs), ~3.4GHz
GPU: Radeon RX 590 Series
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
RAM: 12GB
Internet: Ethernet
So, this is going to be kind of difficult to explain, but on almost every single video I play on (Tarkov, Phasmophobia, Vermintide 2, etc.) my computer will freeze for about 15 seconds. During these 15 seconds if I am in discord with any of my friends I can not hear them nor can they hear me. After the 15 seconds is done my computer goes to a black screen for about 5 seconds. During this 5 seconds my computer almost sounds as if it is powered off. After the 5 seconds my pc sounds like it gets rebooted and it goes to my desktop. Everything is fine after that, besides my video games which are open, but almost like an invisible tab. It's there but it isn't if that makes sense. If I am in a multiplayer game I am booted from the lobby/server. I then usually goes into task manager and force the game to close. It does it at least every 2 hours, but today it feels like it's happening almost every 30 minutes, sometimes crashing multiple times within 10 minutes. I do not get a crash report or even a notification of what happened. Sometimes however I will check the notification center on windows and it says that due to something with the Radeon software all my settings have been set to default due to a system failure. There are only few games that it doesn't do it on such as beat saber and league of legends. I have downloaded a software to see if my pc was overheating, but the maximum temperature it has gotten to is 75 degrees so I don't think it's overheating. I am almost 100% sure that it has to do with my graphics card. A long time ago it use to do this all the time, but it eventually just fixed itself or more like just stopped happening super frequently. I have updated my drivers using the Radeon software, but nothing helps. I have the most recent updates for windows and I think everything else. I really don't know what to try to get it to stop or even just have it stop doing it so frequently. I also should add that when it does "crash" that all applications are fine besides the application that I have open when it happens, which is always a video game. On the games that it does do it on I have tried to change my graphic settings to the lowest possible option, but that doesn't seem to help. I have even tried to factory reset my entire computer, but that doesn't seem to help either. I have actually torn apart my entire computer and put it back together, not because I thought it would fix it, but because of a different issue that I had and it didn't solve anything even though I didn't think it would in the first place. I don't know if there is a way I can actually get a crash report or something to help eliminate causes. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and as I said before I feel like it has something to do with drivers or my graphics card, but I don't know which or even if it is one of those that are causing the issue.