Computer randomly crashing back to bios

Jul 7, 2018
I tried googling this one out, but it's a little too generic so I figured asking you guys would be a better bet.

My computer began restarting randomly yesterday, but became more frequent since then - twice in a row just now. Not doing anything demanding, heat's fine.
The entire computer doesn't shut off; the fans don't stop, it simply boots back to the BIOS screen and then loads windows 10 without any kinds of error messages, which makes me think it's a motherboard issue.
I recently installed a new motherboard and PSU a couple weeks ago, but they worked completely fine until now.

Specs:
AMD FX-8120
NVIDIA GTX 950
ASRock 970A-G/3.1
Corsair Vengeance 1x8gb
Edit: EVGA 600B PSU, woops forgot that one

Then a Samsung SSD and generic 1TB HDD I've had for 6 years. The OS is on the SSD.

I have no idea how to trigger the reboots, so I was wondering if you guys could suggest at least something to monitor, or maybe an idea on what it could be.
Thanks for your help.

Solution
downlaod hardware info set it to logging and sensor. watch your power supply rail voltages. if it not the power supply your mb vrm may be going bad or getting to hot and dropping voltage.