Question Computer randomly crashing, Motherboard light indicating a RAM issue.

Aug 8, 2021
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: Gskill Trident RGB 2x8Gig
GPU: Sapphire 5600xt
MOBO: B550m TUF Gaming plus
PSU: 650W

I've recently been having issues with my computer crashing after a few hours of usage. All screens will go black, every peripheral will shut down, the fans are still running and the MOBO RAM error light is coming on. I've had the RAM replaced already, but for a bit I was using some spare part RAM and didn't have any issues. I've swapped memory channels and checked connections and had the same crashes. I'm thinking it might be an issue with the lighting software, but at this point I'm kind of at a loss. Any ideas on potential places to start or things to check would be much appreciated, thanks!

The lighting software running is AURA Sync and Icue.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: Gskill Trident RGB 2x8Gig
GPU: Sapphire 5600xt
MOBO: B550m TUF Gaming plus
PSU: 650W

I've recently been having issues with my computer crashing after a few hours of usage. All screens will go black, every peripheral will shut down, the fans are still running and the MOBO RAM error light is coming on. I've had the RAM replaced already, but for a bit I was using some spare part RAM and didn't have any issues. I've swapped memory channels and checked connections and had the same crashes. I'm thinking it might be an issue with the lighting software, but at this point I'm kind of at a loss. Any ideas on potential places to start or things to check would be much appreciated, thanks!

The lighting software running is AURA Sync and Icue.
Is your ram in dual channel