Question Computer randomly freezes

istep

Honorable
Mar 22, 2015
Hello guys,

Sometimes while i'm using my PC (Watching videos, gaming, Chatting, etc.) it freezes, it just stop responding and if for explample i was playing music, the sound stays glitched like prrrrrrrrrrrr, sometimes this happens for like a second or so and then everything goes back to normal, but must of the time i have to force reset.
There have been times when my PC just shutdown instead of freeze, what could be causing this?.

CPU: AMD FX-6300
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
RAM: x2 2GB RAM DDR3 + x1 4GB DDR3 RAM
MB: Gigabyte 990 FXA-UD3 R5
PSU: Xtech 500W JSP-500P08N
UPS: Forza NT-10110

Logic says it's the CPU cause it's the most recent addition but i dont want to spend money on another CPU and then find out it was not the problem. In case this might be useful, my PC restart most of the time when there are power outrage, i took my UPS to the store i bought it to check, and they told me it was in perfect condition, could it be the PSU the reason to all of this?

Hello guys,

Sometimes while i'm using my PC (Watching videos, gaming, Chatting, etc.) it freezes, it just stop responding and if for explample i was playing music, the sound stays glitched like prrrrrrrrrrrr, sometimes this happens for like a second or so and then everything goes back to normal, but must of the time i have to force reset.
There have been times when my PC just shutdown instead of freeze, what could be causing this?.

CPU: AMD FX-6300
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
RAM: x2 2GB RAM DDR3 + x1 4GB DDR3 RAM
MB: Gigabyte 990 FXA-UD3 R5
PSU: Xtech 500W JSP-500P08N
UPS: Forza NT-10110

Logic says it's the CPU cause it's the most recent addition but i dont want to spend money on another CPU and then find out it was not the problem. In case this might be useful, my PC restart most of the time when there are power outrage, i took my UPS to the store i bought it to check, and they told me it was in perfect condition, could it be the PSU the reason to all of this?
I would suspect disk drive(s).