[SOLVED] Computer randomly resetting

Mar 7, 2019
I currently running a PC that has been randomly resetting doing different activities every time... I am running
Amd ryze 5
Fatality ASRock ab350
Msi gtx 950
Gskill ripjaws 5 ddr4 8gx2
Evga supernova nex750g

Not sure what the problem is any advice you guys can offer would be good

Solution
Was this a fresh install of Windows, or a reboot/ hope for the best on drivers updated from an earlier install/build? :)

I'd first drop to one RAM stick and see if stability is improved, testing each alternately...

Hard reboots can also be caused by a failing PSU, or, one that is overly sensitive to changes in input power (I had a system with a PSU in the late 90's that would reboot whenever the central air conditioning kicked on!)

Do you have a known good PSU of adequate wattage you can borrrow/ try for a few days?
Was this a fresh install of Windows, or a reboot/ hope for the best on drivers updated from an earlier install/build? :)

I'd first drop to one RAM stick and see if stability is improved, testing each alternately...

Hard reboots can also be caused by a failing PSU, or, one that is overly sensitive to changes in input power (I had a system with a PSU in the late 90's that would reboot whenever the central air conditioning kicked on!)

Do you have a known good PSU of adequate wattage you can borrrow/ try for a few days?

Solution
Mar 7, 2019
I can't get my hands on a power supply to borrow but I have tested everything else that I can other then processor and it all checks out I'm going to try getting power supply replaced with warranty tho