Question Computer randomly shuts off, CPU and GPU temperatures are cool

Apr 20, 2019
My newly built computer randomly shuts off while I'm playing the Division 2. Here are my specs

Cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x
GPU: Radeon Vega 56
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750w
Motherboard: ASUS Prime X470 Pro

While playing the highest my CPU gets is 70% load and ~50°C sitting average 45°C and my GPU highest gets to be ~70°C sitting average ~60°C

I turned off my PSU Smart Zero Fan so that the fan always runs even during low load

When the computer randomly shuts off, it wont turn on again unless I flip the PSU power switch off then back on. I've also gotten the screen that tells me to "hit F1 to enter setup" once after a random shutdown.

So I'm thinking it may be a problem with the PSU as I had a problem with the same model while I was building my PC and had to exchange it for a new one

Do you have any other spare PSU left to test your PC ? Or, maybe borrow one from a friend for the time being, IF possible ? What other PC games you play, apart from the Division 2 ? Have you also checked all the power and other PSU cables on your PC, just to check everything is properly seated, and the GPU is also getting power via the PCI-e connector ?

Apr 20, 2019
Do you have any other spare PSU left to test your PC ? Or, maybe borrow one from a friend for the time being, IF possible ? What other PC games you play, apart from the Division 2 ? Have you also checked all the power and other PSU cables on your PC, just to check everything is properly seated, and the GPU is also getting power via the PCI-e connector ?
Actually I think I discovered the problem as i was putting in the new one. The psu intake fan was pointed up, into the case so it was probably bringing in the hot air inside the case causing the psu to heat up to danger levels