Question Computer rebooting while playing videogames or furmark

Aug 10, 2020
So i had something similar happened to me like 3 months ago, my computer lost signal with the monitor but everything remained on, changed my PSU, graphic card and hard drive and everything was ok till yesterday, left computer on for all morning and evening without playing and never turned off so i think it just happens when playing and using furmark, my specs are:

RTX 2070 SUPER
Asus H270M-PLUS
Core i7-7700
liquid cooling
16 ram
2tb of hard drive and an ssd of 118Gb
evga 750w bronze

i already ran memtest for ram and everything was fine, also no overclocking, any help would be appreciated :(

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

EVGA is the brand for the PSU while 750W is the wattage and bronze is the 80+ rating. None of that tells us what the quality of the PSU is(by stating the series of the PSU) nor it's age.

The fact that your system reboots when taxed is an indication that your PSU might be faulty or failing or you're having a thermal issue.

Aug 10, 2020
thanks for the quick reply! sorry the graphic card, psu and hard drive are like 3 months old, i changed the ones i had before because the monitor would lose signal while gaming but everything else remained on

Aug 10, 2020
i have talked to a few technicians around my area and they mostly say it could be the thermal paste, my ssd because is an adata one and my psu. The one that changed my components changed the thermal paste too about 3 months ago, and also my psu is new so i really have no idea what could be causing the reboots :(

Aug 10, 2020
So i had something similar happened to me like 3 months ago, my computer lost signal with the monitor but everything remained on, changed my PSU, graphic card and hard drive and everything was ok till yesterday, left computer on for all morning and evening without playing and never turned off so i think it just happens when playing and using furmark, my specs are:

RTX 2070 SUPER
Asus H270M-PLUS
Core i7-7700
liquid cooling
16 ram
2tb of hard drive and an ssd of 118Gb (Adata SU800)
evga 750w bronze

i already ran memtest for ram and everything was fine, also no overclocking , i talked to a few technicians around my area and they told me it could be the thermal paste, the psu, or the ssd, my ssd after rebooting hard disk sentinel says its around 54c which is high temperature according to it because its in red alarm, i only have windows system on that ssd, any help would be appreciated :c

Aug 10, 2020
update: when i removed an reinserted the ram now i can play videogames but not have my streaming obs and the game or it reboots, but now it doesn't reboot when only playing videogames