Question computer rebooting

Oct 5, 2022
Just installed nfs heat and after that my computer keeps rebooting with no warning. Any ideas why this is happening?

700 watt power supply doesn't really give any information. You need to look for the sticker that shows the rails with their ratings, particularly the 12v+ rails and the make and model of the power supply. If your power supply is not a good quality unit, they can say 700 watts but may only be giving 400 watts for example.

Oct 5, 2022
700 watt power supply doesn't really give any information. You need to look for the sticker that shows the rails with their ratings, particularly the 12v+ rails and the make and model of the power supply. If your power supply is not a good quality unit, they can say 700 watts but may only be giving 400 watts for example.
Im not sure witch onekligen it is i havet to look att. It says:
AC input
DC input
Max output current
Max combined power
Total power

Fsp hyper m is the logo
Can you take a picture of the label on the PSU, this will give us what we need.

From what I can see the Hyper M isn't a great PSU. It's possible the game is using your CPU/GPU in a way that demands more power than the PSU can supply, and it trips over protections so nothing gets damaged. This is why it's restarting.

It's very possible that's the issue.

Oct 5, 2022
Can you take a picture of the label on the PSU, this will give us what we need.

From what I can see the Hyper M isn't a great PSU. It's possible the game is using your CPU/GPU in a way that demands more power than the PSU can supply, and it trips over protections so nothing gets damaged. This is why it's restarting.

It's very possible that's the issue.
Is it possible if you and I can talk over dc instead. Idk how to put pictures here