Question Computer reboots after a couple minutes of activity - out of ideas

Jan 7, 2021
Hi there all! I'm sorry to register just to drop a question on you, but I'm desperate and out of ideas. A couple months ago, my computer started rebooting for no apparent reason. I thought it was my sort-of-old PSU, so I immediately changed that without a second thought.

Of course it wasn't that. Since then I've tried the following (one at a time ofc)

• Changed the PSU (Just here for completeness)
  • Disabled automatic reset.
  • Checked temps (all fine)
  • Tried different mobo + CPU.
  • Tried two different GPUs, both discrete and integrated (with the old CPU)
  • Memtest came clean, still tried a different RAM module
  • Formatted and repartitioned.
  • Installed Ubuntu (I usually use Windows 10)
  • Swapped four different HDs.
  • Changed all cables, from power cable to LAN cable.
  • Tried four different wall sockets in several different rooms in several different floors.
  • Removed front panel cables and jumped the mobo on.
  • Tried different peripherals (all of them)
  • Different case (I know, I just was out of options)
Nothing worked so far. I switch on the computer and in less than a minute, it resets. No "resetting..." message, just a "clok" sound. Sometimes I think the lights dim or flicker when the computer resets. It also seems to take less time if I'm connected to the Internet but this might be me. Btw, I don't know if this is related, but after a couple resets it stops letting me go into the Bios menu unless I reset CMOS.

I'm literally at a loss and I don't know what else to try.

My current specs are:

i5 10400F
16 GB DDR4 2666
Gigabyte UD B460M-DS3H
ADATA M.2 512GB + 3TB HD
3070 FE
EVGA Supernova G2 750V

For what's worth, I have two other computers at home, one with a 500V PSU and another one with a 550V - both work without problems in the same wall sockets where my PC reboots. I'm starting to suspect a wiring issue. Back in november, the power company changed the meter while we were out and without letting us know so we could switch things off, and they fried a led growth lamp my wife has for her plants. We let it slide back then but the problems started like a week or two afterwards.

Any ideas? Anything will be more than appreciated as I'm just thinking about calling an electrician now.

Jan 7, 2021
Have you tried shutting down and unplugging the other two from the "same wall socket"?
Sorry if I didn't explain myself properly - the other two computers are in different wall sockets right now.

However they always work no matter where I plug them - this computer doesn't no matter where I plug it. (In my house)