Aug 21, 2020
cpu: i9 9900k
gpu: 2080ti
ram: 32gb 3200mhz
storage: 1tb samsung nvme
psu: 850w

so my friends computer reboots while playing more demanding games. he can play valorant or league just fine, but if he trys to play something like warzone or rainbow 6 his computer will either reboot or bsod. but the thing is its only at his house. he brought this computer to my house and i was able to play 2 full games of warzone just fine. so that made me thing it was it outlet but he tried a completely different room and had the same problem. we have also wiped the c drive, updated bios. all the hardware should be fine if it works just fine at my house. cant be temperature because it happens almost instantly when he gettings in the lobby for warzone and playing 2 full games would get hotter than that at my house.

Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation- is common in event viewer after crashes.
whea uncorrectable error,unexpected store exception,critical process died,registry error - bsod stop codes hes gotten.

Aug 21, 2020
this look mostly a power issue in is house since system work good at your home .
i thought that too but we did delete riot vanguard (there was an error in event viewer about it) and updated bios which did let him play a few games of warzone last night and then this morning the problems came back