Question Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen.

Apr 3, 2020
Hi, i have a problem with my computer restarting without any message or blue screen mostly during gaming, but it happened during regular use too.

So first thing i have done was reinstalling all my drivers. Reinstalled them manually, and with amd app nothing happened.

Gpu and cpu are not overheating and i'm not overclocking them, i have run disk check and ram check, no error found. So i guessed it's the drivers thing.

Event viewer said this : The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe (DESKTOP-JI0I1V0) has initiated the restart of computer DESKTOP-JI0I1V0 on behalf of user DESKTOP-JI0I1V0\Luka for the following reason: Other (Unplanned) so i checked and didn't find solution for that

Then i run device verifier and bluescreenviewer showed that crash is happening because of ntoskrnl.exe and RTKVHD64.sys
RTKVHD64.sys is audio driver so i rerolled it to previous version, still no fix. Reinstalled it, still no fix.
I found some solutions about ntoskrnl.exe but neither one did work for me.

Reinstalled windows updates, nothing.

I even reinstalled system completely but crash is still occuring.

So here is ling to my 2 dump files and i would be very thankful if someone can help me.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apig1_24LJragWjFD31nT7_KU5Pj?e=FWIGhc
My Spec:

CPU - AMD Athlon(tm) X4 860K Quad Core Processor 3.70 GHz

GPU - Radeon RX 560

RAM - 8gb