[SOLVED] Computer Reboots when turning it on

Nov 20, 2020
Hello, I have a problem and whenever I turn on my PC it stays with the monitor in black and after that restarts between 1 and 3 times, then stays in BIOS screen and takes a long time to run when it usually only took a few seconds to turn on a week ago. I haven't changed any of the hardware nor made any changes in the software, I mainly use the PC for college and YT. Does anyone know how to fix this or has an idea of what can it be?
PC Specs:
CPU: Intel i7 4790
Mobo: Gigabyte H81M-S2H
RAM: 2x8GB DDR3 G.Skill
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 1050 2GB
The PSU I have it since I bought the computer around ~2015

Last edited:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information for the build. Please list the specs to your build and also include the make and model of the PSU and it's age.

It could be a corrupt OS or that your motherboard needs a BIOS update or that your PSU is failing. We will know more once you specify the specs to your build.

Lutfij

Titan

We're going to need a little more information for the build. Please list the specs to your build and also include the make and model of the PSU and it's age.

It could be a corrupt OS or that your motherboard needs a BIOS update or that your PSU is failing. We will know more once you specify the specs to your build.

Solution
Nov 20, 2020

Done, thank you:)