It happened the other day and I thought it was just a coincidence, but it just happened again a moment ago. I went to use a lighter to light a candle on my desk, and the whole PC black screened and rebooted itself. The flame was about 20+ inches from my actual PC and maybe 6-8 inches from the monitor on both occurrences. The PC has no issues, doesn't randomly restart on its own, ever. I've never heard of anything like this, no idea what could be the cause. I'm really lost here. Do lighters give off an electromagnetic pulse? Any scientific explanations?