Computer Refuses to Boot if RAM is in 4TH DIMM Slot

Jan 12, 2019
Hello all,
About 2 days ago I built my first ever gaming PC and have experienced nothing but issues.
My motherboard is MSI’s Z370-A PRO. Anyway, my computer will boot when I have one RAM stick in my 2nd DIMM slot (where it's supposed to go). But when I put my second RAM stick in the 4th DIMM slot (where it's also supposed to go for dual channel), it will not boot and my CPU along with my RAM EZDebug LED's will flash on the motherboard.
My RAM brand is G.Skill, specifically Aegis G.Skill DDR4. They are 1.35v, and that serial thing on the back is F4-3000C16D-16GISB.
I have checked MSI’s and G.Skills websites and both the motherboard and the RAM should be perfectly compatible with each other and experience no problems, but it is, obviously.
I have already updated my BIOS, checked for bent pins in the socket (there were none, or at least from what I could tell), enabled Intel XMP, called multiple technical supports, etc. And I know for a fact that it isn't the RAM causing the issue as I've used both sticks in every other slot which makes my computer boot.
Any suggestions of how to fix this or should I just send it in?

Jan 12, 2019

Im currently at my Father's house with my computer at my Mom's house, but, I will be back at my Mom's house this Sunday and I will do that.
I'm planning on also clearing my cmos, slighting loosening my heat sink, adjusting the correct voltage instead of having it on auto, etc.
Any other suggestions for now except for the bent pins?