Question Computer restarting during Icecrown Death's Rising event in WoW - Specifically around the bosses

Nov 21, 2020
Hello, I’m hoping that someone can help me with this (Most likely hardware related) issue that my partner’s PC is facing at the moment relating to WoW. It is running a i7-3770 with a GTX 1060 (6GB) 16GB of ram and a Thermaltake TR2 600W power supply. I can always post a dxdiag if needed.
Anyway.
She has pretty much been able to run any game she throws at the thing with flying colors for the last year or so, even more modern titles like Ark, Dark Souls III, Minecraft Bedrock on higher settings and even Divinity 2 without so much as a hiccup. It’s just that with WoW, whenever she engages in those large outdoor battles with lots of spell effects the system will randomly restart. Not always, but usually.
After looking for an error code it appeared to be 41, which automatically made me assume power supply, but even still I am suspicious considering that she has had zero issues with any other game. Granted, the system is a bit antiquated, but ever since that 1060 was installed it has been a smooth experience (Maybe it’s too much for the system? I don’t know.) aside from this one major annoyance.
She has tried lowering the graphics to five or less and even still it seems to occur. Last night a clean installation of her Nvidia drivers was done and from what I understand mostly everything else is up-to-date as well.