[SOLVED] computer restarts and\or blue screen error code after installing new RAM

May 26, 2020
So im not super great with computers but heres the basics of what im running
Also I juuust bought the computer few months ago so all the hardware should be new and no issues that i would assume.
AMD Ryzen 3200G with radeon rx 580 graphics

issue is lately i noticed it mostly occurs when the screens will go to flash black then back since im running two monitors. also when i leave it sleep mode overnight when come back it will blue screen.
with error code kernel trap something.
i hope all my information has helped.
i replaced 8 GB stick
Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s
with 2 16 GB
G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200

i made sure the XMP in bios was set to proper profile.
ive updated all my drivers (it will restart whenever i update a driver)
ive got a few complications to this issue not sure if its RAM i installed or its an AMD radeon driver program i installed shortly after installing the RAM. and it updated all my drivers. i've got mem test on a USB now but wife is calling me to bed. i had a friend install the ram so i know they were both in the "right slots". but which stick do i need to take out when i do test since i want to check one stickl at a time wasnt sure if it mattered which slot it was left in. when i run this mem test and boot it up. Since the wife is calling me to bed. ill check this when i get up see if have any helpful answers.
ive exausted every answer google has to offer i even disables computer restat on failure but now it just freezes up screens go black and i get nothing. also ive noticed im not able to use Ctl+Alt+Del to get anything to come up when it freezes up.

May 26, 2020
ok so another issue i started having was it restarting when i would run a new game im yet to try i found a reference that antivirus programs could cause this so i uninstalled it and the game ran. whoever when i ALT+TAB it froze up and restarted if this helps im going to try and update my drivers since i rolled them back and did a system restore to couple weeks ago hoping that might fix issue.

May 26, 2020
Huzzah!! it must have been the anti-virus program the whole time i forgot i had installed shortly after RAM. NEVER would have thought this was the issue!!
or at least so i assume i updated drivers just now tried game and ATL+TAB and worked fine.
i am yet to see what happens when enters sleep mode. fingers crossed

Reactions: H0PEFU11Y