Question Computer Restarts Itself After Booting

XxICExX87

Honorable
Mar 25, 2014
I just upgraded my computer to a i9-10850k, a Gigabyte Vision G z490, 32 gig of ddr4. I already am using a Corsair 750 watt bronze rated psu that I have had a few years and a Noctua NH D-15 for cooling. Once all together the PC posts and I can get some way into the process of getting windows setup to my new SSD but the system eventually restarts itself. It doesn't just shut off it will turn off and go right back on in a loop. I have tried updating the Bios hasn't seemed to work, switching RAM had no effect either. The PSU from what I have seen using PSU calculators should be enough and it runs my old pc just fine. I am at a loss with what the problem may be. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair is the brand while 750W is the wattage, it does not state the model of the PSU, from which it's come from and the age of the unit. Please include them.

Can you remain in BIOS without incurring a reboot?

Might want to list your entire system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which slots are the rams populating?

XxICExX87

Honorable
Mar 25, 2014
CPU: Intel i9-10850k
Motherboard: Gigabyte Vision G z490
Ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16) 3.2 GHz DDR4 C16 - Model CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
SSD/HDD: Western Digital WDS100T2B0C M.2
GPU: MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070 QUICK SILVER 8G OC
PSU: CX Series™ CX750M — 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified Modular ATX PSU
Chassis: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D

Yes I can sit the the Bios but once I get out and try installing windows is where the system restarts itself. Ram sits in the correct dual channel setup that the motherboard suggested which is 2 and 4 if your counting from left to right. Thank you replying!