Question computer resumed from sleep unexpectedly

Mar 10, 2019
I always put my computer to sleep before I go to sleep, but it often resume on its own. I've prevented any device to wake the computer except for mouse and keyboard by modifying settings in device manager, and disabled wake timer in power plan, but the issue remained.

Yesterday I put my computer to sleep at 1:18AM and went to bed, and I found it on this morning: all events since I put the computer to sleep, until it resumed

hypogogic

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
Windows 10 will remember your session if you shut it down. It's only if you cut the power now it will lose current state in RAM. As for it starting randomly. Unplug the mouse. Sometimes turning in bed can give the mouse the tiniest jigger and make it wake. Also run virus scans and updates just to rule that out. Hope this helps

Mar 10, 2019
Windows 10 will remember your session if you shut it down. It's only if you cut the power now it will lose current state in RAM. As for it starting randomly. Unplug the mouse. Sometimes turning in bed can give the mouse the tiniest jigger and make it wake. Also run virus scans and updates just to rule that out. Hope this helps

It's a mistake. I'm on the bed and the laptop is on my desk :p
And, it does resumed, because it's not cold when I use it on the next morning.