Question Computer running with Rgb leds but not booting.

Jan 13, 2020
Hello, I replaced my motherboard with a new one. When I tried to run my computer, the LEDs on the motherboard, ram, and computer case all turn on and the fans are operating. It looks all perfect but it does not boot. I have tried replacing the memory to a different stick and different slots but the problem still occurs. I reinstalled the CPU and fan too. The pins do not appear damaged in the socket. I have a H110M motherboard with an i3 6100. Thanks

My hypothesis is that the motherboard and or cpu were damaged in the transportation process. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Jan 13, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

CPU: i3 6100 with stock fan
Mobo: ASUS H110M-E/M.2
Ram: Avexir Core Series 8GB 288-Pin DDR4
Storage: 3tb Seagate BarraCuda and 250gb ssd
PSU:CORSAIR CX Series CX450 450W ATX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
CASE: darkFlash DLM21 White Micro ATX Mini Tower

GPU: Rx 480 but it is not installed yet due to the troubleshooting.

Jan 13, 2020
Generally, when you replace the motherboard, especially with one that has a different chipset, you need to reinstall Windows. Was your previous chipset H110?

Is anything displayed on your monitor? Can you get into the BIOS?

I think my previous board was an H210 but I am not sure about that. I know it had an I5 7400. It was a cheap desktop computer that I got for cheap. I wanted to switch to an actual motherboard to fit inside my case better.

I have not gotten anything to display on the screen yet. It is always black and I can not even get ASUS to pop up.