Question Computer runs but no displaying monitor.

Jun 27, 2019
I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here I go anyways.
I’ve had my computer for about 5 years now and have only had one other problem with it and it was a bad ssd. I set up my whole system a few weeks ago and have been good on it for a while until yesterday. I was experiencing a lot of lag so I went to restart my computer , once it started up again all the fans and LEDs were running but I couldn’t seem to get a display on my monitor. The front light of my computer which I believe to be the HDD LED, no longer turns on or flashes. As well as on my motherboard located by “EZ Debug LED” the +cpu light is solid red and won’t turn off. I tried cleaning and reseating just about everything, I even bought a new power supply and that still didn’t seem to solve anything. I am not the most familiar when it comes to fixing or even diagnosing computers. If anyone could give me some tips or something to try that could help that would be great. Thank you

Sep 20, 2019
Has there been any progress on this thread? I am getting the same issue. No beeps but fans spin, GPU fan spins, lights on mobo and RAM stick(s) but nothing on the screen. And the monitor does not say check signal cable, the monitor detects something but stays in off/sleep mode.