Question Computer screen freezes when i interact with my second monitor while gaming, hard restart required.

niko.nummelin10

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
My computer freezes when I interact with my second monitor when gaming, I can only hard restart to fix it.
I reinstalled Windows to see if I could fix it as it evolved into a bluescreen at start up(CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED).
Issue still persists, Fans are really loud when they shouldnt be.
Specs:
Asus dual gtx 1070 8gb
1866mhz 16gb ram
Crosshair V formula-z
Fx-9590
(System installed on: ) Kingston 250gb ssd (HDD's used for other storage)
Also on each freeze I see weird CLSID errors, there are 4 and they are the same except for the CLSID name:
The programspecifik permission settings do not grant Lokal Starta permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
and APPID
Inte tillgänglig
to the user NT instans\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (med LRPC) running in the application container Inte tillgänglig SID (Inte tillgänglig). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

the 4 names of the clsid's are: Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker, Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection, Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager, and Windows.SecurityCenter.WscCloudBackupProvider.
Please answer, I cant afford a new computer or parts and this is a very annoying issues as I am afraid it will evolve once again into a bluescreen (CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED).

niko.nummelin10

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
Hi again!
Sorry but I did forget about this thread, none of the issues above solved my issue.
What did solve my issue was underclocking my cpu by just a little to relief pressure from it which seemed to be the problem, the CPU was getting old and couldnt handle it's own high speeds.
Hope this helps anyone else in the future.

TRENDING THREADS