Question Computer shut down abruptly and now won’t power on

Jun 7, 2019
Hi, I was playing on my desktop and the computer straight up shut down. It refuses to turn back on.

The RGB LED lights work, but the power button or the mem test buttons on the motherboard do nothing.

Specs: ASUS Z370-A Prime.
Core i7-8870K
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L RGB.
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB

It does get hot in India (100 degrees) but I did not any burning smell or fumes from the machine.

Any idea how to go about troubleshooting this. I’ve been running this machine since June last year.

Jun 7, 2019
Corsair CX650M.

I also have 2x Samsung SSDs, 1 Samsung NVMe, Zotac 1060 6GB and a ThunderboltEX PCI card.

I removed the graphics card, and took out and put back the CMOS battery. Still doesn’t power on. The motherboard RGB lights are on, but not a single fan is running. (AIO fan, case fans, power supply fan, GPU fans).

Jun 7, 2019
What gpu do you have?
It is possible that the psu is partiallh dead and cant power the systems whe. It demands a ton of watts to turn on. Also like a single rail could have failed or something, but i bet the psu is ok.

I have a Zotac 1060 6GB. I removed the graphics card and tried to power on the system. One again, only RGB lights are on. Power on on motherboard does nothing.