Computer Shut Down randomly

pin-ice

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
Ok so i bought my components via online and took them to a technician and he assembled it in january 2018, and then an accident ocurred, the point is that the computer fell down from about 110 cm height, only the front part got damaged, anyway i want to make it the shortest i can, so after that the computer still worked prefectly fine but after 2-3 months from that point my computer started to shut down randomly, it started as once daily but it happened more often as the months passed, since the beginning of this problem i found out that my computer would not turn on until i had it turned off for about 1 hour, after that it would last turned on for less than 24 hours before it shut downs again, if i leave it turned off for less than one hour then it would shut down just minutes later

so i took it to my technician, he checked it four 1 week and he said he found no problem in the motherboard or the cpu, so he started checking the PSU, he then called me and told me that the PSU seemed to be the reason of the problem, so he cleaned the whole case, he disarmed the power supply, cleaned it by inside and he also told me that he had found a problem in the power supply but that he fixed it, so i took it back to my home and i tested it leaving it on 24/7 for 3 days, it didn't shut down at all, so i thought it was fixed because at the very end before i took it to technician it would turn off after only few hours of being turned on, so i shut it down after that 3 day test, and then i turned it on next day and i ran it 24/7 for 11 days and today it did shut down and turn it on automatically so i let it start on its own, but about 10 minutes later it did shut down again so i pulled the power supply button off before it would cause any harms, i let it rest for about 15 minutes and then i turn it on and for not it has not turned off for about 1 hour, but im very afraid it will keep shutting down like in the past, my technician just told me that he can lend me an used but working generic power supply so see if that's the real problem he can let me test it for 1 month

Important to read: technician had already changed the thermal paste and cleaned it all so please lets not start with: must be cpu overheating, because i also check the temperatures with HW monitor software the cpu temp goes max to 59°C while gaming, i have no graphic card yet, and the motherboard is usually much lower temp than that, i can't know the PSU temp so i really think it's a PSU problem

Important 2: when i mention "pc shut down" it actually shut downs for 1 second and then again it attempts to turn on automatically so is more like a restart but the attempt to turn on again fails because i have 3 fans with green leds so the fans spin and light for half second then they stop, they turn on for half second again and stop again, it repeats for awhile so i always turn off the PSU to prevent damage, this applies to all the time before i took it to the technician to repair, after that, as i said, today it turned off again, but this time it's attempt to restart on its own was successful but just for it to shut down again in about 10 minutes after that i waited 20 seconds and the computer didn't seem to attempt to turn on on its own anymore so i proceeded to pull down the PSU switch and let it rest as i said earlier

I checked the reliability monitor just to find every time it did shut down in the past there was only a message saying "windows did not shut down correctly" my computer is in spanish so i may have not used the correct term that the original windows in english use but i think you will understand, BUT ... in 3 of those cases there was an error log that said "hardware problem" so i will upload the evidence i have, i will add two hardware error logs and only one "windows did not shut down correctly" because that error repeats the same in all the other errors, i must point that since i took it back from technician the hardware error has not appeared yet but it might again

Forgive my spelling and english i'm in a rush right now im very afraid that it will shut down again since i only let it rest 20 minutes

apparently there are only logs since october 7th so i guess in the past there were also hardware errors but the history seem to only display recent errors

Components:
Motherboard: Asus prime b250m-a
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80 plus white
CPU: Intel Pentium g4560 7th gen
i bought my RAM and HDD used, in my country they are called "New Pull"
Samsung 8gb ram 2133 mhz
Generic HDD 250gb (232gb actually) i can't remember the brand but it should not matter, they claimed it to be sata III but it feels very slow, though i know the sellers are known widely in my country so they are trustable otherwise i would not risk buying from an unknown seller from internet you know
I must say that the HDD disappointed me because it take about 4 full minutes for my system to stop consuming 100% of disk use on task manager every time i restart it, hence i leave it 24/7 i hate not being able to start doing my stuff right after, i used to have an all in one lenovo computer it had an HDD as well but it was much faster, the system would be ready in about 20 seconds so i will upgrade to an SSD later on but i can't afford that yet since i would also want to add an 1TB HDD for normal storage

jasQyH1.png

wUHf6U5.jpg

UwyGJ4r.jpg