Computer shut off now gpu won’t work fully

Sep 23, 2018
I was playing a game and my computer randomly shut off so I tried to turn it back on and I just got a black screen. I checked to see if the gpu has power and it does but the fans are not spinning. I checked on board grafics and everything works fine. But I was told by multiple people it could be my psu that has gotten old and is not suppling enough power to the gpu. I dot have a second psu or gpu To test it out.

Specs:
Intel i5
Msi z270 gaming motherboard
2x team group 4gb ram
Sapphire nitro+
Cz750 Corsair psu

You could click the up arrow to change the down vote.

Unplug the power from the PSU, press the power button for 15 seconds.
Check that the RAM modules are seated properly, also the check that the GPU is seated properly in the PCIe slot.
Check the power cables coming from the PSU and make sure the are snugged. If possible disconnect them and connect them back on both sides if you have a modular version.
Try to power the PC and see if you get into the BIOS.
I have not heard of a Corsair CZ series, so I assumed is the CX series, which are OK but Corsair makes better ones.

How old is the PSU?

Sep 23, 2018
In my hands the psu is about year and a half to 2 years old. I bought it from a tech shop so I don’t know how long they had it. I’m not at my computer atm so I’ll have to try that stuff when I get home