Question Computer Shut off while playing games but the lights were still on

Calaster

Honorable
May 15, 2016
So to put some backstory into this, I had this issue before but it was only in 1 game. Valheim. When I went into the crypt dungeons in the swamps, my computer would black screen, sound cut out, all usb devices would turn off, but the computer itself would act as if it was on. No warning lights on the mother board, all LEDs still on, fans working, etc. Interestingly enough if I checked the reliability report, it would say the game crashed, and its only recorded occurence with the computer was an unexpected shutdown via power button (which was me hard powering it off to restart it, because it was frozen in this state). I thought the issue was just with that game, and I haven't played it in a while. Now I got Naraka, a chinese battle royal game. I'm getting the same issue but this time its not when i enter a certain area, like valheim. Now its just...random. I'll be playing, and my computers screen will just cut to black as if i unpluggged the wire, my mic, headset, keyboard, and mouse cut power, but the desktop still has leds and acts as if its on. I don't know what else to do. It's ONLY this game and Valheim. And I can't google it because either the thread that someone mentions my issue, never got an answer, or i get recommended to the game crashing, not my pc.

Things I've tried
Updating GPU driver. I sometimes neglect to do so
Took some compressed air, and made sure the inside of my desktop was clear of dust and debri
Checked connections, specifically the gpu
Lowering graphics in the game
changing from full screen to windowed mode
checking temperatures to make sure things weren't overheating

I don't know what else to do. please, someone help me out here

Specs
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Calaster/saved/#view=77JJ8d

Calaster

Honorable
May 15, 2016
MAyyJhl.png