Computer shut's down and restart's when I enter a game

Sep 18, 2018
Specs:
cpu: I5 4590 3.30 ghz
RAM:16 gb
gpu: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970

I can browse my computer normally but when I enter a game it just goes to a black screen and restarts,not all games though...
Battlefield 1,For-honor and dauntless make it crash immediately...in for-honor it crashes as soon as i press the "multiplayer" button..
it started on 16/09 and i tried recovering the system to before that and the problem persists...checked if anything is overheating and it doesn't.

Any help would be appreciated:)

Solution
This is a very sarcastic answer from things I have read over the years... no offense... "Why do you want to play a game", or things such as, "pick another game". Fortunately I have not seen much of that here.
Sep 18, 2018

what details do you need?
i enter the game and then after a few seconds i see a black screen and the computer restarts automatically

2sidedpolygon

Prominent
Jul 1, 2018

Almost definitely a power issue. Check all your cables and whatnot. You might not have one plugged into your GPU.

dshort01

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
This is a very sarcastic answer from things I have read over the years... no offense... "Why do you want to play a game", or things such as, "pick another game". Fortunately I have not seen much of that here.

Solution

2sidedpolygon

Prominent
Jul 1, 2018

What is the purpose of this answer