Question Computer shuts down immediately after being turned on after a few seconds

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, so immediately after pressing the power button the computer will light up then immediately shut down, no post beeps or video on display as it on turns on for a split second but there's an audible click when it shuts down that sounds similar to the one that occurs when u first press the power button.It won't turn on after pressing the power button again, but if you unplug/ turn off the PSU and turn it back on the computer will boot like normal and stay on for the rest of the day.I did recently clean the computer so could this be a short of some kind or a PSU issue?I've already checked if all the connectors are plugged in correctly and securely (willing to check again though).

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
14nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB (Idk why the ram isnt specified in speccy but its BALLISTIX RAM)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME B350M-E (AM4)
%1 Chipset
Graphics
HP 22cwa (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (EVGA)
Storage
931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 (SATA ) Optical Drives

Oct 9, 2019
  1. We need your PSU specs to make sure you aren't overloading your system.
  2. At any time did you go into the BIOS and switch the IDE mode from standard/AHCI/RAID?
  3. Can you get into the BIOS?
Oh right, my power supply is a EVGA 600B :https://www.evga.com/Products/Specs/PSU.aspx?pn=e7a4ca30-cc2f-4769-b8ac-4293f30e7820
and yes i can get into BIOS currently, if i recall the last time i entered bios was to install windows 10 from windows 8.1 by USB but i think i remember not having to change anything

Last edited: