Question Computer shuts down when playing games

Nov 22, 2021
Recently in the past week there are days I can play games no issues then some I will launch games such as R6 Siege, Battlefield 2042, and games of similar nature and it crashes on launch or within minutes.
Would this be a PSU issue or any ideas?
Don't wanna dish out a whole bunch of money then have to wait on the process of returning items.

SPECS
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core
GPU: MSI Gaming Radeon Rx 5700 Xt
MOBO:Gigabyte X570 Gaming X
PSU: Cooler Master Gold Full Modular, 80+ Gold Certified 650W
RAM: G.Skill RipJaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600
AIO: NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm

I would love any suggestions.
Thank You

1) are you overclocking your system or your video card ?

2) have you run HWINFO in the background to see if the temperature of the CPU or video card is too high?

3) your video card alone required a minimum of 600w that doesn't leave a lot of head-space. something to consider. HWINFO should be able to tell; you as well if your overdrawing power on your system. don't forget to run a log to get the best details.

Nov 22, 2021
1) are you overclocking your system or your video card ?

2) have you run HWINFO in the background to see if the temperature of the CPU or video card is too high?

3) your video card alone required a minimum of 600w that doesn't leave a lot of head-space. something to consider. HWINFO should be able to tell; you as well if your overdrawing power on your system. don't forget to run a log to get the best details.
Thank you. I will try that when I get home. Will update on the situation. Haven’t had any crash issues for the past two years I have had it but you make a good point on the power draw.