Question computer shuts down when trying to play a games

May 1, 2020
excuse me if this is in the worng place, my pc keeps shutting down, usually when playing graphic intensive games e.g starwars jedi fallen order, x com chimera squad and i am willing to bet a lot more, so following forum suggestions and because my system was getting old i upgraded the psu, and it still did it , undettered i decided to upgrade my mobo and processor, and it still does it, wanting to rule out a virus of any kind, i reinstalled windows and updated the bios of the new motherboard, and it is still happening, i even changed the plug extension i was using just incase somthjing had blown in that and it still just shutsdown when a graphically intensive game is on, even does it with some indi games e.g legend of the keeper, i have noticed one of the gpu fans is not working although hw info says nothing is overheating with the gpu temp not exeeding 71 °C , i will changed the graphics card too but that wont be till next month and theres no guarantee at this point it will fix it can anybody help ?,or have any ideas please ? windows event veiwer at 1st did not even aknowldge the shutdowns but has started saying somthing abhout the computer unexpectedly shutdown

previous specs ...................................current specs
cpu: intel i 5 gen 3 (iirc) .................................. cpu: amd ryzen 5 3600
gpu: radeon r9 280 x ............................... gpu: radeon r9 280 x
mobo: msi millitary class 4 .................................................. mobo: msi b450m mortar max m atx
ram: 2 x 4 sticks of crosshire ddr 3 ram...................................ram: 2 x 8 gb corshire ddr4
ssd: san disk ssd 128 mb ............................................san disk ssd 128 mb
hardrive: sata barracusa 2 tb (iirc) .................................... hard drive: sata barracuda 2 tb (iirc)
psu:mod extreme pro power supply 500 w.............................. psu: crosair v650