[SOLVED] Computer shuts off and won't boot for a while. LEDs on.

May 28, 2020
So last night, I was in the middle of a game when all of the sudden my computer completely shut off, like if I were to flip the power switch off while it’s running. The lights on my motherboard and Keyboard are all on, but when I click on the power button, nothing happens. After a while, I unplugged all my usb cables and clicked the power button and it finally started back up again. One weird thing was that the bios was reset when it came back on, no big deal.

Anyway, everything was running normally the rest of the day and I shut down my computer to go to bed. After a few hours the computer randomly turned on by itself waking me up(spooky I know). I got up to check what’s going on, and again, the bios was reset. I shut it off and went to bed.
This morning I woke up and tried turning on my PC again and the same issue happened again. Nothing happens when I click on power button and all leds are on. This time, unplugging all the USBs didn’t solve the issue though. After a few hours of me just constantly trying to power it on, it finally booted up and again, the bios was reset.

Was working fine all day until now. It randomly shut off again and isn’t responding to the power button.

Does anybody know what’s going on, right now, I’m believing it may be an issue with my motherboard because of the constant bios resets and because I’ve had a few other minor issues with it before now.

Here’s some information that might be useful.

A week ago, I was draining and refilling my loop and accidentally got a decent amount of water onto my motherboard. I spent all day hitting it with a hair dryer and left it over a fan overnight. Put it back together and it ran fine. I don’t believe I damaged anything with this because the computer was completely fine for 6-7 days before these issues started happening

The day before this started happening, I updated the bios of my motherboard. It didn’t go 100 percent smoothly because the computer stalled at a blank screen after restarting during the bios update. I had to manually power off and back on. After it powered back on, the update finished and I was good to go. Would a bad bios really cause your system to act up in such a weird and major way like this though?

Motherboard: Asus rog z490-e
CPU: i9 10900k
Psu: Evga 850 watt gold certified
Gpu: rtx 2080
Ram: 48gb Corsair vengeance ram

May 28, 2020
i would likely go to the liquid that got on the board during refill might have short something so use a magnifier and carefully look for abnormal parts or rust even water mark on board .

Ive looked thoroughly for some water marks already and did not find any. Some water did spill towards my IO shield though, like towards the USBs and the VRMs. I blasted this with a hair dryer the most and it has been working for a week before these issues started happening. Should I just go ahead and try buying a new motherboard? I'm just wanting to make sure before i go out and spend money on new parts