Question Computer shutting off after a few minutes

Sep 28, 2023
So a few months ago I got a new motherboard and 2 Samsung ssds for my computer the x570s edge max wifi, a 1tb 970 and a 2tb 980 pro. As of yesterday I have been having issues that I cant seem to figure out. My pc turns off after a few minutes now every time I turn it on. I have swapped all of my parts out for spares including my motherboard, ram, cpu and gpu and ran them only for the same thing to happen. The only part that has a different reaction is my motherboard which only powers to a blue screen saying that I am missing winload.efi. while on my other mother I am able to get past login but it soon powers down and starts back up again. Any idea why this is happening?

As of yesterday I have been having issues

you will need to monitor temperatures up to crash,
check for memory errors with an application like MEMTEST86,
possibly repair or reinstall Windows,
check if power supply is failing,
make sure motherboard BIOS is up to date, etc, etc...

if you're not up to troubleshooting all components and software you should contact a local shop and have them diagnose the situation for you.

Ralston18

Titan
And I will add the suggestion to look in Reliabiity History/Monitor and Event viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that occur just before or at the time of the shutoffs.