[SOLVED] Computer slow after a little cleaning

Nov 6, 2018
Hello! I just unplugged my pc like 4 days ago and after a little cleaning of dust i plugged it back and my performance decreased a lot like -30/40 fps and i can't run 2 programs in the same time....like league of legends and discord (discord keep intrerupting and i can't hear other's),my temps are ok,when i watch a video 35-45 C* and when i play games is like 45-55 C*,and also my power red led is keep on or blooping and before cleaning it was almost everytime off.
My pc specs:
-Intel core 2 duo e7200 2.53 ghz (2 cores)
-Nvidia Ino3d gt 730 2GB GDDR5 (Multimedia)
-4GB RAM DDR2 KingMax Semiconductor(800Mhz)
-Asus P5k-VM Motherboard (Chipset-P35/G33/G31)
-Psu-Spire 200-240V/50-60 HZ/8A(i don't know the output voltage...i think is 550 W)

Please if someone have a think about my problem please share it with me!
Sry for my bad english! ^_^

Solution
Disassemble it and re-build it. You probably knocked something loose while cleaning.

That or something has finally decided to start failing. It is a relatively old PC.
Nov 6, 2018
I will try to reasamble today but i will not unplugg heatsink beacause i don't have termal paste now...i will buy termal pase this week and i will change it....I know,is very old but i hope it will serve me 1 more year cause after that i will finish my study and i'm gonna buy a new one.Thank u for suport! ^_^