Computer slowing down sudden performance drop

DeathGod1232

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
Need help my cat p****d on my pc through the fan on the left side of the cabinet. I cut the power supply took the little cell out dried everything up pretty nice. It give a few problems now i am able to run the pc it works turn up. But the pc performance is very low now. I play Tom clancy ghost recon phantom which used to run at 60 fps at max settings even with display recorder recording it. Now the casual fps are 40 fps and while recording they went down to 10-30. Please i need help.

Can the dried p*** on the mobo be doing this.
Everything is completely dry now but as far as i think the p*** on the mobo may be causing the slow down

Just if somebody dont know when the cat p*** dry it still stay very very little bit sticky that what i think that there maybe some p*** sticking that way which maybe causing the slow down.

And my pc is very good it can play syndicate at high setting its nothing like c**p cpu or c**p gpu

And the cat sprayed didnt p*** normally. And i know it funny but please help me

[Some words censored by moderator - judged as inappropriate for a forum accessible to all age groups]

Solution
It's cat's computer now, male cats spray to mark their territory. Urine. (anybody's, not only cat's) is salty so residue can make a short. You're lucky you don't keep a pet elephant !!!
Some Windex or windshield washing liquid should be able to clean that up. Concentrated methyl alcohol after that will dry it up fast.
Also check your BIOS as it might have defaulted to low performance factory mode.
It's cat's computer now, male cats spray to mark their territory. Urine. (anybody's, not only cat's) is salty so residue can make a short. You're lucky you don't keep a pet elephant !!!
Some Windex or windshield washing liquid should be able to clean that up. Concentrated methyl alcohol after that will dry it up fast.
Also check your BIOS as it might have defaulted to low performance factory mode.

Solution

DeathGod1232

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016

Its a female cat btw she doesnt like me much :D. What u said about the bios can u please elaborate how to check and fix if thats the issuse cuz i removed the cmos cell