Computer sometimes doesn't boot after sleep/shutdown and it making buzzing noise

GforGesus

Reputable
Feb 8, 2015
Hello!
In December I recently bought the Asus G20AJ, I don't believe many people have it but anyways my specs are: i7-4790 CPU 3.60GHz 3.60 GHZ
8.00 GBs of RAM
Nvidia GTX GeForce 760x graphics
1TB of HDD and 200 SDD (I think)

So my problem is that my monitor doesn't turn on when I put the computer to sleep/shut down. I know the monitor isn't the problem because I've tried different monitors and they all have the same problem, so I used to just turn the monitor off and leave the pc on, but then it started making this loud buzzing noise, I tried looking it up but I couldn't find anything, please help thanks

Solution
For the noises, it could be a wire hitting the wire. As for the delayed startup, it just could be something with your PC. Its pretty hard to get to conclusion without info. If you could please download Prime95 and stress test your system, that would be a help.
For the noises, it could be a wire hitting the wire. As for the delayed startup, it just could be something with your PC. Its pretty hard to get to conclusion without info. If you could please download Prime95 and stress test your system, that would be a help.

Solution