This problem only happens once a week or twice a week at most . The issue only started happening a few months ago even though my PC is going on 4 years old. I did add another SSD to my build, other than that and two new monitors, nothing has changed. It will not boot until I select load with optimized defaults.
After loading optimized defaults, the only change to the settings as far as I know is that the XMP changes from Profile 1, to disabled.
I then change it back to profile 1 (to get the most out of my 3200MHz ram) and reboot
Then it boots with no issue.
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Samsung 970 Evo 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB XC GAMING Video Card
Corsair RMi 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply