Question Computer speaker question then

Nov 17, 2021
So I have an old computer that came with it's own speakers. When I played something on the computer, I sometimes would record it using a software. And I could turn the speakers off, and the sound would still play on the computer and it would record then.............now............fast foward...........when I buy a new computer this cant be done..........I hook up the speakers to the computer, I play teh sound, I record it, but as soon as you turn of the speakers, the sound in the computer goes off. There is no option to keep it on then! And the same thing happens on a labtop......I have bought so many labtops over the years and none of them give this option then. except one a long time ago made by Toshiba and they do not make any laptops anymore then............and what is also strange is that if you try to research this onlien you can not find aything then..........I tried searching so many times then. Try it yourself! Go online and type soething like how can I let the computer sound stay on internally but have it off extrenally then...........or go type something like if you are trying to search for comptuer speakers that you can buy that give that option then.................

This is so strange then seriously Nike so.

Does anyone know if this can be done then?