[SOLVED] Computer speakers suggestion (under 50$)

atinesh.s

Commendable
Nov 11, 2018
Hello guys I am planning to buy computer speakers under 50$ budget, I looked around and found 2 models in this price point Logitech Z200 & Creative Pebble v2. Can anyone please suggest some good PC speakers on this price point

Usage
  • Songs
  • Gaming
Requirements
  • Price: Under 50$
  • Bluetooth (not required)
  • Subwoofer (not required because of space issue)

I would not get either of those. If your computer is on a desk and you don't live in a closet you can fit a sub.

Logitech Z323, Creative Inspire T10

Even better finding higher end used speakers. If you can fit normal speakers somewhere the Edifier R980T are excellent for the price. GigaWorks T20 or T40 should also be about 50 or less used.

Reactions: atinesh.s

atinesh.s

Commendable
Nov 11, 2018
I would not get either of those. If your computer is on a desk and you don't live in a closet you can fit a sub.

Logitech Z323, Creative Inspire T10

Even better finding higher end used speakers. If you can fit normal speakers somewhere the Edifier R980T are excellent for the price. GigaWorks T20 or T40 should also be about 50 or less used.

@hang-the-9 thanks for the suggestion I really don’t want a subwoofer, though Creative Inspire T10 and GigaWorks T20 seems a better choice in my budget, I shall look over them