Question computer started having problems last night with chrome mostly

Oct 10, 2020
so my computer started having problems since last night
i dont know what to do i already restarted and updated and googled and anything i could think of
so its like this
i tried to install an app and it showed me the usual its from outside windows store and i tried to click to install anyway when i found out nothing clicks. the same for other apps that got installed. i dont think its from that app as it was google chrome. it was crashing so i erased cache and tried to reinstall it
so i removed the settings that asked for my confirmation and installed the app anyway
now chrome is playing funny
in incognito its fine
but in normal mode many places i cant click
like theres a link or a button to click on screen like the log in or something and it wont do anything
three places i noticed it to have problems
in reddit when i tried to log in it showed a text saying " {"details": "TWO_FA_REQUIRED"} " instead of showing the 2fa screen
in gog and steam no pics of games where shown and most of the screen didnt react even the scroll bars for going through picture on steam(the launcher is fine somehow)
youtube works fine but havent tried logging out and in again
what should i do?

i dont know what to do i already restarted and updated and googled and anything i could think of
so its like this
i tried to install an app and it showed me the usual its from outside windows store and i tried to click to install anyway when i found out nothing clicks. the same for other apps that got installed. i dont think its from that app as it was google chrome. it was crashing so i erased cache and tried to reinstall it
so i removed the settings that asked for my confirmation and installed the app anyway
in incognito its fine
like theres a link or a button to click on screen like the log in or something and it wont do anything
in reddit when i tried to log in it showed a text saying " {"details": "TWO_FA_REQUIRED"} " instead of showing the 2fa screen
in gog and steam no pics of games where shown and most of the screen didnt react even the scroll bars for going through picture on steam(the launcher is fine somehow)
what should i do?
Have you tried verifying the games files in steam according to the crash log the game path is failing

so its like this
in incognito its fine
what should i do?

none of the store pages work

So you are having issues with using chrome and app store?
Plus installing something?

So lets start here really quick. Can you install firefox?