Question Computer started locking up randomly

rjcard32315

Commendable
Jul 29, 2018
I haven’t made any changes or downloaded anything, I don’t use it often, but after noticing for the past day or two when it’s been left on or being used by people, the keyboard and Windows becomes unresponsive , which the keyboard is weird because my mouse is still usable it just can’t click anything, this has happened twice while on chrome watching YouTube.

The first time I ignored it and just chalked it up to computers being weird and held down the power button and restarted it just fine. Now exactly 12 hours later while on chrome watching YouTube , Windows became unresponsive again while someone was using it. Twice in a day means something is wrong.

For now I reinstalled chrome since the youtube comments weren’t loading properly anyway. I also updated Windows since the last time it locked out I saw Windows had been performing an update. Anyone face a similar problem to this? Any thoughts are appreciated

BTW the first time you just couldn’t click and the keyboard presses did nothing. Second time I moved my mouse to the windows task bar and it had a loading icon appear on my mouse pointer.