Question Computer starting up but nothing else works ?

Dec 19, 2021
MOBO: Msi mpg z590 gaming force,
CPU: i5-11600k,
RAM: Kingston 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16.

I didn't have any issues with RAM for a bit while installing drivers on new build, but after a restart, my pc would boot but nothing would happen on the screen. I'm able to boot into BIOS, but nothing seems to help in figuring out what could be the issue. I tried replacing each RAM but always get codes from 33-38 and 51-53. I believe this could mean that I need to get new RAM ?

Dec 19, 2021
I have figured out the issue, the only issue I have now is not being able to install/use my ethernet drivers, audio drivers and another driver for some reason

Dec 19, 2021
I used the USB that was with the package from MSI to download everything but even over it saying the network... drivers are downloaded, they dont work and show not installed again. I also downloaded from internet but always says error or that I need to download ethernet drivers first so Im confused as the support from MSI didn't even bother to help.

The RAM issue was weird as I tried each alone and sometimes worked, sometimes not, the codes were confusing each time. I reseated both as well as my M.2 and HDD to clean install new OS and worked after.