Question computer starts fine than it hangs for 3- 4 minutes

Ajmubin

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
computer starts fine than it hangs for 3- 4 minutes and i can move my curser after that everything become normal when it hangs for 3- 4 minutes i can hear some weierd sound comeing from my pc like tik-tik tik-tik whenever i hear that sound my pc hangs only my curser point moves very very slowly

Ajmubin

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
Are you saying that it is very slow to boot?
If so, It sounds like your hard drive is failing and you shold look into getting a new one or a SSD
no its not bot problem when i open my pc everytime or restart the problem happens and than i hear sound coming from my pc like i said in my question i can pretty much guess that sound and my problem are connected

That's the hard drive (spinning disk) dying on you. The "tick" you hear is the needle having issues reading some sectors on the disk and the disk re-trying to read over and over.

I strongly suggest you buy another disk (SSD or another HDD) and backup everything before it dies completely.

If you don't have a spinning hard drive, then I have no clue what else could be making that sound... Maybe a fan touching a cable or something?

Cheers!

Reactions: Ajmubin

TRENDING THREADS