Question Computer starts up no keyboard or mouse

Jun 9, 2019
When booting the computer the first time for the day. The computer starts up. Shows the code A0, however, the disk read light is constant and there is no mouse cursor on the screen. The keyboard is also on but unresponsive. Upon restarting it, with the power button the computer goes into a restart cycle. It will turn on for a second or so and then turn off, and repeat. No codes are showing at this time. It stops once I shut it off at the power button on the power supply. After that I can boot normally and it works fine. If I hit the restart button it comes back with the same issue of no mouse and keyboard. I even tried a PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse and got no response from them either.
I took out an M.2 drive that was an extra add on I don't have much use for. It was suggested that, it might be the cause, if it was not seated properly. I also reset the BIOS, but have not yet tried to reset the CMOS. However the issue has occurred again.
A support ticket with Gigabyte, just resulted in them saying they were sorry to hear about the problem and if I had taken out the GPU to see if maybe it was at fault. I would like to note that the motherboard has given me problems in the past. I had to add in a second sound card because the on board one would randomly put out really loud and distorted sound. Oh, and I have checked under event logs and I can't see anything that would indicate why this problem occurs.

My build:
Core i5-6600K
EVGA - GeForce GTX 970 4 GB FTW ACX 2.0 Video Card
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
GA-Z170X-Gaming G1 (1.0)
EVGA - 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
Windows 10 64 bit.
Not overclocked
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Wnd9Ft

Jun 9, 2019
So I wanted to update this thread with new information. Even though no one has seen fit to try and help. I have discovered that Even if just a USB keyboard is connected and this problem occurs. The computer still recognizes a USB keyboard, I can switch USB ports and the computer will see that there is a keyboard there and install the drivers. But it still won't work. Also That PS/2 keyboards work, in fact with a USB keyboard plugged in, both will work as normal. I have tested the RAM because that would be a simple explanation. I took out both sticks and ran the test with Memtest overnight. Both check out fine. So I am left with, some other component being bad. Like the motherboard. Although I have not ruled out software being the culprit. If anyone has any insight that would be greatly appreciated.

Jun 9, 2019
So to provide an update, I was leaning pretty heavily on it being the motherboard. But since the last Windows Update the problem seems to have disappeared. So I am just going to have chalk this up to a strange software glitch.