Question Computer stays on but monitor freezes and goes black

Jun 16, 2019
This problem started about two weeks ago. My hardrive started making small clicking a buzzing noises, but nothing was happening. My PC blue screened the next day and tried to fix the problem. I fixed it temporarily for a few days. Yesterday and today, my game (Overwatch) froze for a moment, followed by my monitor turning idle and displaying 'No Signal' while my PC stayed on. All of my driver's are up to date and I don't know what to do.

Specs:

CPU: Intel - Core i3-4130 3.4 GHz Dual-Core Processor

Memory: Patriot - Signature 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR3-1333 Memory

Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI - Radeon R9 270 2 GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Case: Ultra - XBlaster V2 ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: Thermaltake - TR2 500 W ATX Power Supply

Optical Drive: Lite-On - iHAS124-14 DVD/CD Writer

Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3V - Intel B85 Chipset

CPU Cooler: Intel E97379-001 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan

Please help me. I plan on selling the PC. I desperately need money for college and cannot afford to lose a couple hundred dollars.

Thank you.

Jun 16, 2019
could be the psu or gpu. got another one to test? or take it to a shop to get it look at

The only shop in my town charges a $75 inspection fee, so I would like for that to be my last option. I ran all the windows debugging programs that I could through command prompt and they all said that my PC was in good health. Is resetting the OS something that I should consider.

Editt: I just got another bluescreen that said Faulty_Hardware