Computer still painfully slow

Papertowelman8

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016
So about a year ago I posted a thread asking for help because my computer was so slow that I got pissed and put it away for awhile. Recently however, I really wanted to get back into PC gaming and took it to a computer repair shop where they told me nothing was wrong.
Either they're idiots or something is so wrong that even they cant figure it out because this computer could run games like WoW (not very intense) at near ultra graphics just fine prior to my problems. Now, I get 11fps on the lowest settings standing STILL in game. The specs are listed below and I really have no clue whats wrong with it. Any help, once again, would be appreciated.

The computer is jsut super sluggish and I feel as if I've tried everything, but I really dont have the money for another PC.

Windows 8.1 64 bit
PNT Geforce GT 1030 Graphics Card
Intel Core i5 4460
8 GB Memory
z97 pro4 micro atx Motherboard

Solution
make sure all ram and cables are locked in. if the pc shutting down. pull the gpu see if it still shuts down. if it does sounds like the power supply went bad. if the unit under a year old rma it. on the unit make sure if it is bad that your using a good named unit.
make sure all ram and cables are locked in. if the pc shutting down. pull the gpu see if it still shuts down. if it does sounds like the power supply went bad. if the unit under a year old rma it. on the unit make sure if it is bad that your using a good named unit.

Solution