May 11, 2018
PC Specs:
Motherboard: ASUS HB1M-Plus
CPU :Intel Core i3
PSU: Corsair CX430
Video: GTX750
RAM:2x Corsair DDR3 2x4gb
HDD: Segate - 500gb, Segate - 2 TB

So one day i decided to load my computer and after about 5 mins it was still stuck on the bios splash screen. I restarted it and again not going passed bios splash screen.
It is very wierd as it was working fine the day before. I reset the cmos and checked the ram but to no avai
l and i asked other people i know and they have no idea. Can someone please help me ?

Solution
I have now removed gpu and hdd but i still endup with the same asus bios splash screen.
The problem maybe from the RAM, try one stick RAM only, you can connect the HDD with OS, and boot the PC.
1) Try remove the gtx750, use onboard iGPU, also disconnect the 2 HDDs too. After that clear the CMOS, boot the PC without the boot device, if the PC will boot, the problem may relate to either OS or the GPU/PSU.
2) The PC still does not boot, remove the RAM too, clear the CMOS, boot the PC without the RAM, HDD, gtx750.

If the PC will boot without the RAM, HDD, gtx750, then try add the parts back one by one. If the PC does not boot, either the CPU or MB may have problem.

May 11, 2018
I have now removed gpu and hdd but i still endup with the same asus bios splash screen. I tried to remove RAM however computer wont load without it and began to beep. So could it be that my HDD is corrupted and i can not load windows ?

TRENDING THREADS