Computer Stuttering problem

StarlightDash

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
Ok I have gone through so much crap and I am at my wits end with this PC. So christmas of 2015 I built this above average gaming pc. Its got a MSI A88X - G45 gaming motherboard, 16 gigs of RAM, a 970 GTX Graphics card, and NOW it has an Athlon X4 860k Quad core processor of 3.70 GHz. It is running windows 10 pro which was cleanly installed. I need help I cant find out for the life of me why I am getting stuttering on this computer. It used to be just affecting certain games, but now its gone from affect certain games to my whole operating system. If anyone has any idea please help me T.T

Solution
Your modern computer needs a modern Solid State Drive so that it feels fast. In the mean time you could try using the MSI software to set up a RAM disk and it may help some as far as caching.

I also own that motherboard and processor, and it can be tuned (overclocked) quite well if you want to go that route.
Your modern computer needs a modern Solid State Drive so that it feels fast. In the mean time you could try using the MSI software to set up a RAM disk and it may help some as far as caching.

I also own that motherboard and processor, and it can be tuned (overclocked) quite well if you want to go that route.

Solution

StarlightDash

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016

I'll have to try that thanks